BOULDER, CO--(Marketwire - February 19, 2013) - Aravaipa Ventures, the sole Colorado Efficiency-Tech Fund, announced that Robert Fenwick-Smith and Tim Reeser its Managing Directors will, for the first time, be presenting at the Accredited Members Spring Small Cap/Micro Cap Conference, being held at the JW Marriott Resort and Spa on February 27th, 28th and March 1st .
Accredited Members extends one complimentary admission for first time investor attendees and invites you to register at www.InvestAMI.com. The conference is open to accredited investors, fund/wealth mangers, angel groups, and investment firms.
Accredited Members would like to thank the event sponsors, Burns, Figa & Will, P.C. and Centennial State Financial for their participation.
About Aravaipa Ventures
Aravaipa Ventures is the only fund investing exclusively in EFFICIENCY-Tech, low-capital-intensive, early-stage companies in Colorado.
Founded in 2008, Aravaipa has already invested $8M in eight Colorado companies.
1. Focuses exclusively on EFFICIENCY-Tech, low-capital-intensive, early-stage Color ventures.
2. Maintains local hands-on management of its portfolio companies.
3. Offers an Impact Investment Fund with unparalleled Investor-Manager Alignment.
4. Has built a unique existing portfolio of companies, so new investors are not "First in," but rather can invest "Eyes wide open" after taking an Aravaipa Tour.
5. Has generated a proven EFFICIENCY-Tech deal flow in Colorado with strong ties to Colorado universities, incubators and NREL.
6. Uniquely charges NO management fee, only a 20% carry after capital repayment.