Learn how natural gas refuse trucks can reduce fleet fuel costs and lower the environmental impact of collection services. This free half-day workshop will provide information on fuel pricing and savings, station options, how to spec a natural gas truck, fleet case studies, payback and benefits.
A broad range of industry experts will be on hand to answer your questions about natural gas trucks and refueling. Fleets who are already using natural gas will also attend and share their experiences operating with natural gas. Workshop content includes:
- Natural gas pricing and savings versus diesel
- Available engines and factory-built trucks
- How to spec a natural gas truck working with your truck dealer
- Refueling station choices including ownership and maintenance options
- Case studies of fleets who are already using natural gas
Thursday, October 17, 2013 1 PM -4 PM
Ontario Room - Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel, 5875 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario
To confirm your attendance, please contact Suzanne Zarraga at the Canadian Natural Gas Vehicle Alliance at Suzanne.Zarraga@cngva.org.
Onsite parking is available at $18 per day.