Scotiabank’s EcoLiving Awards are underway and accepting submissions.
The EcoLiving Awards recognize winners in three categories:
• Business Leadership ($50,000) – a business or individual who is leading the way in home energy efficiency products, services or solutions. Focused primarily on executing a proven idea or program.
• Innovators ($15,000) – a business or individual demonstrating innovation in home energy efficient products, services and solutions. Focused on introducing exciting new ideas for products or programs.
• Student Leadership ($10,000) – a full-time college or university student who demonstrates promise for the future of home energy conservation.
Submissions can be made through Scotiabank’s EcoLiving website at www.ecoliving.scotiabank.com/awards until March 15, 2014. Enter for the Business Leadership Award, Innovation Award or Student Leadership Award using the submission form. The form also contains more information on eligibility and criteria.
• Valérie Bécaert, Executive Director, CIRAIG
• John Godden, Principal at Clearsphere
• Shawn McCarthy, Global Energy Reporter, The Globe and Mail
• Mark Salerno, Manager, Ontario Communications and Marketing Centre, CMHC
• Ed Whittingham, Executive Director of the Pembina Institute
Meet Previous Winners
• See the 2013 EcoLiving Award winners & finalists
• Where are the 2011 award winners now?