New Pig has introduced the PIG Draining Station for Solvent-Contaminated Wipes to help facilities conveniently store and manage exempted disposable and reusable solvent-contaminated wipes.
Designed to help facilities that are collecting solvent-contaminated wipes for laundering or disposal, the Draining Station includes the components necessary to properly store solvent-contaminated wipes in a closed, labeled container while allowing drainage of any free liquids from the wipes. The system contains:
- PIG Latching Drum Lid for closed container compliance, with one-hand latching convenience
- Durable, 55-gallon open-head steel drum
- Elevated draining screen to allow solvents to drain from wipes into drum bottom reservoir for collection
- 2.75” pre-cut hole in draining screen allows free liquid to be extracted without removing screen
- Hi-Viz self-adhesive “Excluded Solvent-Contaminated Wipes” label to identify drum contents and avoid mixing of waste streams.
For more information and expert advice on the new solvent-contaminated wipes rule, call New Pig Technical Services at 1-800-HOT-HOGS or visit newpig.com.