The World’s Largest Forum for Methane Projects, Technology, Financing and Policy Methane Expo 2013, organized by the Global Methane Initiative, is the premier international forum for promoting methane recovery and use project opportunities and technologies.
The Methane Expo runs from March 12 to 15, 2013 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, one of the premier greenconference centres in North America.
Previous Expos were held in Beijing, China and New Delhi, India and included:
• Over 750 participants from 34 countries • 91 featured methane capture and use project opportunities
• More than 100 exhibitors Methane Expo 2013 Provides Participants with Opportunities to:
• Showcase methane mitigation projects and technologies
• Learn about the latest project opportunities, technologies, and services
• Meet with potential project partners and financiers
• Explore key technical, fi nancial, and policy issues • Interact with high-level government agencies from 41 countries
Online registration is now available at: www.globalmethane.org/expo/registration.html
Please visit www.globalmethane.org/expo for the latest information on Methane Expo 2013. For additional inquiries about the Expo, please contact the ASG.